Join the Fireside Pies family
Fireside Pies is a neighborhood gathering place with its own destination appeal. In 2004, Fireside Pies was born to an old cottage on historic Henderson Avenue in Dallas. Today, Fireside Pies is a collection of intimate neighborhood restaurants dedicated to serving outstanding artisan pizzas made in hot wood-fired ovens, as well as items that naturally compliment pizza. These include hand-cut pasta, market fresh salads, craveable appetizers, house made desserts and, of course, a thoughtful selection of fine wines, craft beers and scratch cocktails. Each Fireside Pies restaurant reflects the character of its neighborhood so no two are the same but all evoke the soul of heartfelt rustic cooking, genuine hospitality and the joyous spirit of a great gathering place.
Our hourly positions include:
• Host/Hostess: A host/hostess is the representation of the service of the establishment that s/he works for. S/he greet guests, escort them to their tables, provide menus and take orders.
• Food Runner:The runner will be responsible for assisting the servers in delivering food from the kitchen to the tables
• Server: Servers work in the front of the business taking orders, serving food and drinks, and removing dinnerware from the table in a timely manner. They greet customers as they arrive at their table, take orders, and provide excellent customer service.
• Bar Back: A barback is a bartenders’ assistant. They work behind the bar next to the bartenders. Many of their duties are similar to the bartenders’ duties
• Bartender: A bartender’s job consists of preparing and serving alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages to customers in the restaurant. Bartenders are responsible for collecting payment, ordering inventory and keeping their bar area clean for customers who want to drink and dine.
• Cook: Cooks are employed to prepare the food that comes out of the kitchen. Cooks typically have several duties that revolve around helping the kitchen stay clean and operational after and between meals.
• Kitchen Prep: A prep cook is an entry level kitchen position. Their role is to assist in the preparation of meals by chopping vegetables, making salads, and putting together entrees.
• Dishwasher: The dish and general utility position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
• Busser: Bussers clean tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, make sure diners’ water glasses are full, and reset tables for the next service. Bussers might help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW AND BRING IT TO YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION: